CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 1 February 2009

The best I could ever feel...

This girl was such a whiff of happiness in my life....a very beautiful chapter that seems to be lost in wilderness....! I still adore her dearly.....

This beautiful hand-made card of this then 17 yr old had me in tears...It was a card meant for August 3, 2008(Friendship's Day)....Trust me..I've met gems through the course of my life! The glitter used in this card, still lights up my life with all the shimmer!
Next page...Next world...
Pg 4. - The most beautiful she could make.....those not so straight lines I assume are deliberate efforts from her side to tell me that she loves me the most innocent way possible!

If I could even pay back an iota of what happiness she's lent me with this card, I would be the first one to extend my hand....I read it every day and feel so beautiful....We've not spoken like before since Sept 2008 and I miss her from the bottom of my heart....God bless you for being so special!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hey ............
wish u meet many more such gems in ur life n be spl as always.
Whatever she has offered u is no doubt a true gift for ur nature........ keep it up

Neo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neo said...

It is quite natural for a human female to strongly associate herself with a fellow human female for reasons that are decidedly evolutionary.

Sangita said...

That one is indeed an extraordinary friendship's day greeting card with a lovely personal touch. You will keep on getting wonderful gems like these all thru ur life. Treasure them at all costs. You may lose some, retain some and find many more new ones in the journey of life.

Anonymous said...

well..this letter is ekdum dil se..and it really reflects wat u mean to ur friend! and may ur bond grow so strong dat someday, she really does get to do all the crazzy thigs she wishes to do with u....and m sure u guys will always be there 4 each other!!cheers to friendship!!

Unknown said...

Radhu,
Hi
I gen dont offer any comments becos I am a silent spectator (joking).
I had seen this card at home & is really a fab & somethig to cherish about.Tc n love.

X said...

thts like hell lotta stuff u write there....prettty killer.....wish mine were as organized as urs....lol