CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 12 February 2009

The Butterflies of Life...



I’d actually started scripting a book on this topic, but then somewhere 20 pages down, I realised that I should just write a blogpost and close the talk forever and ever! ....

Part – 1

Are good people butterflies or am I one?

Bright sun overhead, gentle breeze caressing my face, swaying trees, chirping birds, open grasslands with small water bodies, some mountains with schism like deep valleys, slight drizzle and a bright rainbow – That’s the Garden of my Life!

Oh! Guess I forgot one thing – BUTTERFLIES!

These butterflies are the most important part of my garden. Some are bright and colourful and light up my face when they come close...Others are in shades of white and black and hang around me like moronic miniatures. So subtly, all the butterflies move around in my life’s garden and add maximum possible shades and hues to it!

My garden has a crore butterflies and I’m the only alive person in there!

There is no concept of time that binds me with its fetters and chains down my complete schedule. All my time(I don’t know what to call it-maybe LIFE) is spent observing and interacting with these butterflies. They’ve mattered to me more than anything else in my life. My Ma & Pa are two permanent colourful fixtures of my garden!

Others are friends, relatives, acquaintances and rest of the world! There are some magnificent butterflies whose wings are painted with perfect finesse. They enter your life as angels – I mean angel butterflies! They have a prominent halo stuck on their head and their constant positive vibe radiation affirms you with all the surety you’ve ever expected....

They enter your life with a promise to stick on till the end, and as life goes on, they start changing their colours...Oh God.!

To be continued ...


5 comments:

Neo said...

Hello,
Everyday is not same. The sea does not always remain calm. Life changes, circumstances change, friends change. Change is a way of life.
Those who continue to reach for their dreams despite all the changes emerge as winners.
Carry on even if things (or people) look different or difficult at times. You will have a wonderful life.

Best Wishes
Neo

Sangita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sangita said...

Change is constant in life- all things keep changing- time, situations, people, circumstances and life itself. You will have to accept this as an unavoidable feature of life. Some people will touch your life temporarily and some will see you thru all of it........So, keep moving!!!!!!!!!!The flowers will bloom n wilt and the butterflies will come n go at all times...............
Jeevan ke safar mein raahi, Milte hain bichad jaane ko, aur de jaate hain yaadein, Tanhaayi mein tadpaane ko................

Unknown said...

as they say,"the only thing constant in life is change." I dont think any of us wud ever want to be a loner all our life...each one of us crave for that garden with colourful butterflies, sweet fragrant flowers,lush green grass wid dew drops...but then, we must not forget, that apart from these wonderful things, the garden is bound to be infested wid pests... it is we have to protect our garden from the weeds and pests...
u will meet a whole lot of people who will influence in you in all possible ways...it is we, who have to be discreet when it comes to letting ppl influence us...!!

Eshan Sarpotdar said...

rightly said by atula but at your age you should be mature enuf to know who will be on your side. i mean ur 18+ you should take da responsibility of knowing wats good and wats bad.. another important point... when othere are guiding you dont follow them.. do what is right.
once you know whats right and whats wrng there wont be a problem to live life.

P.S.
DNT quit in mid way coz da pressure was too high, when you select the right track you are bound to have difficulties or obstacles in life.