CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 25 February 2009

MY KINDA GUY...



As they say that the world is round, I again come back to talking about love, life and MY MAN! The other day I was just scanning all the old photographs and saw my dad all fresh and with the “all-set” attitude. (For Pappa -My fetish for army men doesn’t seem to die anyway!)

Now generally, all my close friends know what I want my guy to be like! To tell the rest, let me acquaint you with ‘MY KINDA GUY’! It’s going to be slightly confusing, but I hope I can get it all across rightly...I would hate to go ‘Guy Hunting’ and would really adore if he just happens to me...

First and foremost, he should be a man who’s sensitive at times to understand I’m a woman and who’s man enough to tell me at times that, “Look woman, you’re a woman!

This fellow needs to be one who can stand by me even after all the moody tantrums I tend to throw every now and (‘nautanki’ company as I’m called) then make up for all those crocodile tears of mine. See all the adjustment s**t I wouldn’t like to quote because I would love to have a guy who likes to fight and come to a consensus. I don’t believe too much in the ‘funda’ of ‘CHANGE’ also. You should really live together to understand how different someone can be and how you can survive with that totally different being! The fellow should be adventurous at heart and should be up to something or the else at every second...! I like cunning and witty people who can give it back in all the glory compensating for what you gave them in the first place....

Okay my mom’s grinning behind....She knows her daughter has just lost it...

I don’t like pretentious people. Someone down to earth and straightforward is sure to make me go weak in my knees. The man in my life should be a mess when it comes to children. I feel that any man should just know what the “INDIAN SOCIETY” expects him to know and nothing more. The fellow should be one who just wishes to go for long rides at any time of the day and should be anti-PDA....ha ha...This is a major pre-requisite!

Rest, I don’t think I’m asking for more......I want someone nice....someone with whom I would feel at home ......God bless me and my fantasies!

6 comments:

Neo said...

Hello,
Just for a change, think what a man expects in his woman. Who knows, your man may not be knowing you are his.

Neo

Eshan Sarpotdar said...

hey radz m happy that you know what you want in life other than your carrier or job stuff....
Thats a gud choice over there.. but remember one thing your MAN is the only one who is closer to you than your friends, it also means that he is treated in a different way than your friends.... n watever you do DNT EVER QUIT.

Eshan Sarpotdar said...

And one more thing you mite get restless in searching for the right man dont worry he will come when there is a need.

M not scaring you on this but as per my personal experience no relationship is happy without fites. where there is love there is greed and anger... you cannot have a relationship without fites...
now judging the level of fites is a different thing.. pan te astat saglya relationships madhe. just dnt ever quit and remember to understand the person... it mite take time though, even years and once when you know the whole life is urs....

Ive seen some of them who have taken years to understand the other person needs and hates and everything. everyone has their own speed of understanding that doesnt mean they are bad, they do offer life time commitment.

watever you do just rememebr one thing YOUR MAN in LIFE IS THE CLOSEST ONE TO YOU SO HE WILL UNDERSTAND YOU BUT IN RETURN YOU SHOULD ALSO UNDERSTAND HIM.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR LIFE....

Sangita said...

Sensitive, understanding, caring, adventurous,straightforward, ,down to earth, nice................I think and feel that is asking 4 too much in a single person. Hope u find and meet YOUR KINDA GUY in the journey of life.........All da best!!!!!!!

Sarang Vk said...

hey radhika u r a woman.. i am sure.. lol

Reetika Singh said...

Well uv found ur perfect guy havnt u..... cheers 2 both of u...